You’re working on a new letter with your child this week, wouldn’t it be great to grab some printables to work with your child from one place so you don’t have to scour the internet from one blog to another.
You want to have something ready when your child is ready to write, if they’d like to color or if they just want to learn. There’s something for every mood.
- Get access to printables for the whole alphabet for upper and lowercase letters
- Printables that follow one cohesive design and theme to keep your child’s learning consistent
- Everything available to printed from one place, no more blog hopping.
What you get in the printable workbook
- Handwriting worksheets – Upper and lowercase
- Play dough mats
- Dot coloring pages
- Letter flash cards with and without arrows
- Picture flash cards with and without names
**This is a digital product, no physical items will be shipped.
EU members must purchase this product in my Teacher’s Pay Teachers Store.